There is so much I could tell you about what people really miss out on. For instance people never look at things subjectively. Some people like realism and like to be mean to people all the time. However, I take a different stance on things. I like to treat people nicely and like dreams. I like to dream and visualize new things. I like creativity more than a woman likes shopping. I don't listen to critical people who try to bring me down. I will take into account but I will never let it bring me down. Why you say? Simple, I am my own best friend!

True happiness means you become your own friend. It means people never have the ability to bring you down no matter what they do. That means you should eliminate any one of those people who criticize you no matter what they say!

Comments

Popular Posts