Bullying Epidemic

 We live in a time where bullying is the way people function in the world. There are no normal people left even people who I knew have turned into bullies. This really is quite worrying because I know before Covid-19 people were perfectly normal or were they. I think that I was blinded by a lot of people and thought they were normal and now my eyes have been opened to a lot of bullying.

American life is all about bullying, we aren't happy to hang out with each other just because we want. We actually are coerced into everything we do in life, the job we have, the partner we have and the family we have. It really does not make things easy for anyone..our parents who were once very kind caring supportive are now very cruel and really are focused on bringing us their kids down.

Bullying is the norm in life now and nobody wants to relinquish control on people. Everyone wants to control other people and nobody just wants to let people just exist and live their life.

Why?

BULLYING is the transaction we now use to communicate and deal with others. Trust has been eroded and nobody cares for anyone. Your family has no reason to, neither do your friends and so forth. Everyone wants to use everyone. 


Also they are insane!



Comments

Popular Posts