Is Being Happy at Work Important
I have had many jobs and most of them were making me unhappy. It's not because I did not enjoy doing my work but dealing with others including harsh coworkers made me anxious and depressed. I drank myself silly when I got home to escape the tyranny they subjected to me at work because the job did not pay enough to put up with them. I kept feeling sorry for myself because I was worked like a slave by them and they wanted to make sure I did not enjoy my job because they took sick pleasure from treating others like a slave. It was some kind of inferiority complexity and maybe they just saw themselves as better than everyone else . I know they had it in for me because of how they treated me. You can call it six sense because they hated seeing me smile and when I was content on the job they thought of some task to make me unhappy and when I was scheduled to get off work they would tell me to stay back although I was not scheduled for that time. They were jealous of my many achievements in life and wanted me to sacrifice my life for work that I did not enjoy. I went to a prestigious college and had an educational degree up my sleeve and I also had zest for life and bettering myself unlike them. They just wanted to clock in and treat others like crap and then take away any passions that people had for life or education.
I think what I had done wrong during my time working those jobs was using alcohol to medicate to escape the bad feelings they brought onto me. I learned however not to do that again once I got away from those jobs. However, another thing I did wrong was let them get to me but then at the time it was hard to escape their abusive treatment towards me. I should have seen them as people who had faced abuse in the past and treating others that way because they did not know any better. However after working jobs in the past sometimes I wonder is it important to be happy at work when it affects your mental state. Is sacrificing your mental state worth working a job?
I think what I had done wrong during my time working those jobs was using alcohol to medicate to escape the bad feelings they brought onto me. I learned however not to do that again once I got away from those jobs. However, another thing I did wrong was let them get to me but then at the time it was hard to escape their abusive treatment towards me. I should have seen them as people who had faced abuse in the past and treating others that way because they did not know any better. However after working jobs in the past sometimes I wonder is it important to be happy at work when it affects your mental state. Is sacrificing your mental state worth working a job?

Amazing I really enjoyed to read your blog. It's very interesting.
ReplyDeletethank you
Delete